Antennae for droplets of received wisdom

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SUPER BRAIN

I look upon every day as a new world.
I pay attention not to fall into bad habits, and if one sets in, I can break it fairly easily. 
I like to improvise.  
I abhor boredom, which to me means repetition.  
I gravitate to new things in many areas of my life.

I will keep evolving my whole lifetime.  
If I learn a new skill, I take it as far as I can.  
I adapt quickly to change.  
If I'm not good at something when I first try it, that's okay.  I like the challenge.  
I thrive on activity, with only a modicum of down time.

I like reinventing myself.  
I've recently changed a long-held belief or opinion.  
There's at least one thing I am an expert on.  
I gravitate toward educational outlets on television or in local colleges.  
I'm inspired by my life on a day-to-day basis.

Excerpts from Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being; by Rudolph E. Tanzi, Ph.D. and Deepak Chopra, M.D. 

Blog Archive