Antennae for droplets of received wisdom

Monday, April 1, 2013

NDE

"... What had happened to me was real, I mean really real, as if normal life is just an illusion in which we are immersed for our time here. Since the advent of virtual reality, I have found that is a good way to think of this existence.  This reality is a wondrous, awesome creation, and it has purpose, but an immensely greater reality exists....These days, I might say that I downloaded my whole hard drive. At the time, I think I tried to compare it to a replay of a cassette tape in fast forward. I came to understand that so much of what we think is important, is actually trivial, or of no consequence. We take ourselves much too seriously."

Description, subsequent understanding gleaned from a near-death-exerience 30 years ago.


Blog Archive