Antennae for droplets of received wisdom
Monday, March 10, 2014
“I detach myself from preconceived outcomes and trust that all is well. Being myself allows the wholeness of my unique magnificience to draw me in those directions most beneficial to me and to all others. This is really the only thing I have to do. And within that framework, everything that is truly mine comes into my life effortlessly, in the most magical and unexpected ways imaginable, demonstrating every day the power and love of who I truly am.”
― Anita Moorjani, Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
Sunday, March 9, 2014
18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently:
They observe everything.
They work the hours that work for them.
They take time for solitude.
They turn life's obstacles around.
They seek out new experiences.
They "fail up." "Creatives fail and the really good ones fail often," Forbes' contributor Steve Kotler wrote in a piece on Einstein's creative genius.
They ask the big questions.
They take risks.
They view all of life as an opportunity for self-expression.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- “I detach myself from preconceived outcomes and tr...
- 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently: ...
- People keep telling me I can be a great man. I’d r...
- The wave thinks it is separate but it is part of t...
- "To Create, one must first question everything." -...
- “Are you a God?” they asked the Buddha. “No,” he r...
- “If the mind can get quiet enough, something sacr...
- “It is not uncommon for people to spend their whol...
- Carpe diem
- "Remember there's no such thing as a small act of...
- "One thing is certain in business. You and everyo...
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2013 (373)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (141)