Antennae for droplets of received wisdom
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Monday, October 20, 2014
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Thursday, October 16, 2014
First, let us forgive others for ways that may have harmed us.
If anyone, through their confusion, has harmed me in any way—either knowingly or unknowingly—I forgive them.
And now, let us ask for forgiveness for ways in which we may have harmed others.
If, through my own confusion, I have harmed anyone in any way—either knowingly or unknowingly—I ask for forgiveness.
And now, let us offer forgiveness to ourselves.
For all the ways that my own confusion has led me to harm myself, or be unkind to myself, I forgive myself.
Finally, if there is someone, including myself, who I'm not yet ready to forgive, I forgive myself for that.
- From Peter Russell
- "Fear isn’t going to kill you. It’s an energy that...
- "Your sadness doesn’t make you less of a human bei...
- "Do not rely on the outer world as your measuring...
- "If you argue with reality, you'll lose every time...
- Dalai Lama once said: "In the final analysis, th...
- Three Things
- “I want my life to have a rhythm more than anythin...
- "Every day I get up and I say, 'You have to rememb...
- Living With Emotional Painbody
- “It came to me that every time I lose a dog, the...
- "Everyone knows they're going to die but nobody be...
- "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convin...
- Broken crayons still color.
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2013 (373)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (141)